Aloha and welcome!
When your business becomes an underwriter on HPR not only do you contribute to the success of a valued community service, you reach an exceptional audience. Underwriting is the most effective way to create a regular on-air presence, reaching HPR’s listeners week in and week out. Underwriting credits are 15 seconds long, can include information about your company’s products and services, and can include a phone number or web address. Underwriting flights can run as short as a day or run on multi-year agreements. They can take the form of whole-station or specific-program support. As an underwriter, you can narrowly target segments of HPR’s audience, or reach the audience as a whole.
- A marketing strategy that combines the benefits of advertising with sound public relations
- Reaching a target audience of well educated, influential, affluent and active listeners.
- Being associated with the intelligent, stimulating and trusted programming of NPR and HPR.
- The recognition of your customers and colleagues that your support of HPR represents a major commitment to the communities in Hawaii.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much will it cost?
- What can my message say?
- When will my message air?
As an HPR underwriter you will be in the company of Hawaii’s leading business, cultural and non-profit organizations. Our underwriters include companies of all sizes, from large financial, health, law and educational institutions, to innovative technology driven companies, to traditional and specialty retailers. See a complete list of underwriters here.
To get more information about underwriting on HPR, please contact:
Cat Gelman, Corporate Relations Director
Hawaii Public Radio
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814